Most Scarborough College students live in one of the two residence halls: Barnard Hall for women and Fort Worth Hall for men. Fort Worth Hall was the first building constructed on the campus in 1910, and Barnard Hall was the second, originally housing the Women’s Missionary Training School in 1914 and named for the school’s first dean. Today, these halls serve as the residences for as many as 200 men and 150 women as they prepare for Gospel ministry.
|Single (Private Rooms)||$245|
|Double (Shared Rooms)||$210|
|Multiple (Shared Rooms; 3-4)||$175|